Saturday, August 28, 2010

Letter to Ron

I laughed so.freaking.hard when I read this email that my husband wrote to the insurance guy after our accident.  Please enjoy and I hope you find it as amusing.  I mean, really, who sends this kind of email?



Hello Mr LaRoque,


Hey, I realized that I could change the names on the form that you had sent me to include Shea and Annie, so please disregard my voice mail. Also, I have faxed the release for myself and the three children. I would have to say that you have probably been the best "insurance person" I have ever spoken with. I appreciated your honesty, professionalism, and understanding. Sorry if that sounds too Eddie Haskell'ish. You have made a very annoying and painful situation a lot less annoying by your quick and decisive action, but you couldn't do anything about the painful part, because lets face it, you're in insurance not miracles. You should have your own theme music. Something full and jazzy, maybe with a piano and some string instruments. Personally, I would stay away from the 'horns'. Don't get me wrong, I like horns, especially the trumpet, just not as theme music. Unless of course you were a clown, then you would probably like them in your theme.


Thanks again and sorry for the rambling,

Jon Peyton and Family

2 comments:

  1. The thing is, 'way to go husband!' b/c people don't take the time to actually thank people any more. Since I worked in the insurance industry for YEARS I say "way to go, Jon!!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep'em nice...I cry easily.