Yesterday we went to our county fair. We were going to go this Tuesday but ran into some issues. Little Ryann got super sick with a tummy "something". I don't want to say it was the flu because she never spiked a fever. I also don't wanna say it was food poisoning because she didn't struggle with poo issues. She just couldn't keep anything down, and when I say anything, I mean it. At one point she ate half of a popsicle which didn't stay down, so we brushed our teeth and about 20 minutes later, the small amount of toothpaste that she swallowed came back up also. Anyway...no need to talk about any more details, you get it.
Soooo, we got to the fair yesterday. We enjoyed the usual fair menu of elephant ears, corn dogs, lemonade, kettle corn and threw a gyro into mix. We rode on rides and looked at all the farm animals. We had a very good time and Ryann was so excited that she was able to make it. Too bad we had to get a second mortgage to go. Wow, it is expensive. Jon and I talked about how we remember going to the Puyallup fair, getting the free ticket from school to get in, and having $20 for the day/night. I think that just made me sound like my Dad…anyway here are some pictures from our day at the fair!
Bye Bye!
Welcome to blog land!! Nice to have you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mol! Can't wait to see some pictures of your new place!
ReplyDelete