First post...kind of a lot of pressure! What to say...what to say...Well, first let me explain a few things. I do not, nor have I ever, spelled well. Please understand that there are going to be mistakes. I hope that this isn't a problem for you. Second, I am not very good at putting myself out there for the world to see. I have a feeling that I am going to censor myself for a while. I know "the blog" is a place to spill the beans but some people might yell "TMI!!!" if I let it all hang out. Lastly, I don't know how much time I will have to update this thang...My life is about to get very crazy. Let me tell ya why...
I have three wonderful step-kids that are not, in my eyes, anything but "my kids". They are going to make a move to our home, full time, for at least the next few months. We will be home schooling all three of them with the help of a wonderful program here in Kennewick. Mid-Columbia Partnership (MCP) is a K-12 program that specializes in supporting home-schooled kiddo's and their families. As parents, we partner with the teachers that are onsite to supplement what we are doing at home. You will hear much more about all of this at a later time, I am sure. Stories of all the crazy chaos will be plastered on this blog along with all of the great progress each kiddo is making.
Alright, my three year old (oh yeah, I have a three year old) just woke up, which means this is going to have to be the end of my first post. I have a feeling many of my posts will be cut short because of my kids and their needs. How did I do?
Ya did great!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am now your dedicated follower. Beware....
ReplyDeleteWow...You are a brave woman!! Let us know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteYou did great! You left me in suspense way to go!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed.
ReplyDelete