Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good thoughts are welcome...

So, I have been struggling lately. My Mom is sick. She will be going in for surgery on this Tuesday. Without going into detail, I am trying to keep my spirits up. Add that fear to my everyday life and I feel like I am going to explode. We were supposed to start our home school curriculum this Monday, but I never got my K-12 curriculum. So, can’t really get started without that. This might be for the best because I will be leaving Monday afternoon to be with my parents the night before Mom goes in for surgery.

I have been making the trip to Seattle/Tacoma area lately, which normally wouldn’t be an issue. I like going home, seeing my old stomping grounds, catching up with friends, and enjoying what the Westside has to offer (trees/The Sound/Mt Rainer…) but these last few trips have not been for fun. First, my Uncle passed away and I went back on a Tuesday and then turned around and left Wednesday afternoon, after the service. It was nice to see family but obviously it was a lame reason to get together. Then, about two weeks later, I went back again for another funeral. This time, one of my best friends from H.S. lost his Dad, and I wasn’t going to miss this time to support my friend and a family that was like my second family… That was also only a two day trip.  Needless to say, I am kind of a mess. I have to work today and I realized that I really have a lot to catch up on, along with seeing my scheduled clients. Motivation is low. Okay, that is all.  If you pray, please add my Mom to your daily prayers...If not, please think good thoughts on Tuesday for her and my family.

Here are a couple pictures of Ryann’s first day of preschool. My friend took “better” pictures because my camera is often a pain in my…neck.







I will give you the story of her first day of school later, it was of course...well, I will tell you later. Nothing major, just a story.  I was told she did great!

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for J. Sorry friend, when it rains it pours doesn't it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right.....her outfit and hair were perfect!! Prayin' for your mama.....and you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep'em nice...I cry easily.